Training people in discipleship to connect with and transform their communities.
Transformational Worship for Diverse Generations
- Engage in life-changing worship gatherings each week.
- Develop disciples through an inspirational and equipping worship experience.
Develop Disciples of All Ages
- Support and train Christian parents to disciple their children
- Identify and empower mature Christians to mentor and coach young Christians through personal relationships.
- Utilize our Christian School to disciple Christian leaders in our community
- Train and equip young Christians so they can pursue the Great Commission in their communities and beyond.
Bless our Communities and Beyond
- Create a passion for reaching the lost in our community and around the world
- Identify specific needs in our communities and develop creative and enduring solutions to share Christ.
- Expand the Early Childhood Center to meet this community’s need and introduce families to Jesus
- Train and equip our people to generously meet needs and change lives through Jesus Christ.
Enhance the Physical Campus for Ministry
- Develop a Master Plan for the campus for the next twenty years
- Renovate outdated facilities while adding capacity for expanded and enhanced ministry
(Technology, energy efficiency, updated looks for guest expectations, expansion for growth)
CHANGING LIVES AT REDEEMER
THE FRYE FAMILY
Brandon and Mindy Frye feel that the community of Redeemer has richly blessed their lives, and the lives of their 3 daughters enrolled in Redeemer Lutheran School. Watch the video to learn more about the Frye family and how Christ has changed their lives at Redeemer.
Cassie Hello is a teacher in our Early Childhood Center. The loving, Christian education her daughters received at Redeemer helped shape and direct Cassie’s life towards Christ. Watch below to see how Christ has changed her life at Redeemer!
As we align our vision for Redeemer with God’s vision for us, we pray that Redeemer will:
- grow larger not for the sake of being bigger, but to broaden our impact, our outreach, the breadth and depth of our ministry, in order to lead a growing number of people into a life-changing relationship with Jesus.
- grow deeper in our love for God and others as we encourage each person to take the next step toward spiritual maturity. We will grow deeper in our spiritual practices, relationships with each others and our passion to be Jesus’ disciples.
- grow deeper in developing a culture of generosity. Blessed to bless others; changed lives to change lives!
- reach a new generation with the Gospel message, inspiring and empowering them to lead the church of today and tomorrow as they meet needs and change lives through Jesus Christ.