Learn more about who we are and connect with our community.
BECOMING A MEMBER
Becoming a member of the Redeemer family is as simple as A-B-C!
A. Attend worship regularly
Attend worship services on a regular basis. Establish a pattern of attendance in the style of service that you find most comfortable, and experience a new sense of peace, freedom and celebration of God’s love.
B. Begin the new member 101 class
Discover what we believe and teach with a review of Bible basics and Lutheran teachings. This class will prepare you to become a member of this church if you have not been instructed in the Lutheran tradition. Enrollment in the New Member 101 class prepares you for membership at Redeemer, except for those who transfer from another Lutheran Church.
C. Commit on NEW MEMBER WELCOME Sunday
Participate in an orientation and special worship service to commit your faith and be warmly received as a new member of Redeemer’s family. This special Sunday begins with an invitation and orientation to Redeemer from 8:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. You will then be welcomed at the 10:45 a.m. worship service. New Member Welcome Sundays always are on the same weekend as the New Member 101 Class.
Get Involved – Make a difference
There are hundreds of ways for you to become more involved at Redeemer in ways that will make a difference in your life and the lives of others. A great way to begin is by attending regular worship service, participating in a Bible study class, enrolling your children in Sunday school, or volunteering in a ministry.
Additional opportunities to volunteer your time, talent or to play a more active role in Redeemer include:
- Serving as a greeter
- Attending one of our regular mission trips
- Serving at a homeless breakfast
- Helping with child care
- Joining the choir
- Becoming part of a small group
- Volunteering as a Sunday school teacher or assistant
- Helping the homebound elderly
- Participating in regular fellowship and recreation activities including events, couples clubs, scouting programs, camping, game nights, sports, and youth groups
- Learning more about programs we support such as Angel Tree, Habitat for Humanity, North Central Caregivers, Disaster Relief Team
- Assisting during services in the Audio/Video booth and assisting with church media.
JOIN OUR FAMILY
Love what you see? We would love to see you join our Redeemer family! Register at the link below for our New Member 101 Class where you can learn more about the Christian faith on a special Saturday, or register for our New Member Welcome for the Sunday that follows our 101 Class.